Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between a bank and a credit union?
A credit union is a cooperative financial institution owned by its depositors/members.  As a not-for-profit organization, Campco FCU returns its profits to its membership in the form of low loan rates, low fees and higher savings dividends.

Who is eligible for membership?
Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Campbell, Converse, Crook, Johnson, Sheridan or Weston Counties, Wyoming is eligible for membership at Campco FCU.

As a Campco FCU member, am I guaranteed to get a loan?
Our credit decisions are based on your income and your ability to pay.  We look at every application, so you will always be treated as an individual, not a number on a credit report.  If you have extenuating circumstances, let us know.  We work with members to give them loans they need, and help them establish good borrowing habits.

Where do I send a payment or deposit?
Send all correspondence to:
PO Box 3169
Gillette, WY  82717

You may also drop off deposits or payments at Night Drop box located at our drive up locations:
1110 E Boxelder Rd                              101 Ranch Drive
Gillette, WY                                              Wright, WY

When will my deposit be credited to my account when using the Night Drop?
When using the night drop, your deposit will be processed on the first business day.  However, there is no guarantee that your deposit will be processed before any pre-authorized payments, ACH payments or checks are debited from your account.  Non Sufficient Funds fees will apply when applicable.  All checks deposited are subject to Campco's Funds Availability Policy, which can be obtained from any Campco branch. 

What do I do if I forget my password to my online banking?
If you forget your password to your online banking, call one of our Member Service Representatives during normal business hours at (307) 682-6105 at extensions 2214 or 2215, or at 800-582-6105.  You may also visit a Member Service Representative at either one of our branches in Gillette or Wright.  Your password will be reset with appropriate identification.

What do I need to know about overdrafts and overdraft fees?
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough funds to cover an item presented for payment such as a check, debit or atm transaction, or ACH payments.  Campco may choose to authorize payment even when there are insufficient funds, but will charge a non sufficient funds (NSF) fee of $29 per item, and there is no limit as to the total number of fees that we can charge you for overdrawing your account.  You can protect yourself by applying for our Overdraft Protection Plan.

What is Minnesota Life Insurance Company?
Campco sponsors an Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance coverage that is offered to all members and administered through Minnesota Life Insurance Company.  Participation in this insurance is optional.  Each participating member will be charged a quarterly premium through a pre-authorized deduction from the participant's share account, and each participating member should receive correspondence from Minnesota Life Insurance Company stating the amount of the quarterly premium.  Participating members that wish to opt-out should contact Minnesota Life at 1-877-607-4376 Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm, and Saturday 8:30am to 5pm, CST.