Share Account (savings):
- Base Share Account- required for membership
- Mega Money- minimum balance $1000.00 required, monthly dividends.
- Double Nickel- for Members 55 and older, $100.00 share balance required monthly dividends, some free or discounted benefits.
- Pee Wee Penguin Club- young savers 12 and under
- Share Certificates
- Club Accounts- Christmas and Summer
- I.R.A. Accounts-
Federal regulations limit the number of withdrawals or transfers to other accounts to six per month. This includes transactions by telephone, debit card, check, draft, pre-authorized or electronic transfers, and online banking. Unlimited ATM or in-person cash withdrawals are allowed and are not transactions included in the federal regulated limit. All dividend rates compounded and paid monthly.
Use one of our online calculators:
How Long Until I Reach My Savings Goal
How Much Should I Save for College
How Can I Save for a Big Ticket Item
How Much Will My Certificate Be Worth at Maturity
How Do Taxes and Inflation Affect my Savings
Reach Your Savings Goals by Using our Online Calculators!